It’s getting to be Junefest time! We’re working on the plans for our annual celebration and hope that you are looking forward to it as well. It is a great opportunity to interact with your fellow parishioners in a non-Sunday morning setting. We have so much in common and yet so much to learn from each other as we work together to help our church, show the world how much we support and love each other, and help the community celebrate the coming of summer.
We are currently receiving donations of the following for Junefest:
- Kitchen items: appliances, dinnerware, glassware, cutlery, serving pieces
- Sporting goods
- Games, puzzles, toys
- Small furniture items, shelves, artwork, frames, audio visual equipment, phones, computers, office supplies, tools, holiday, decorative items.
- Outdoor furnishings, bbq items.
PLEASE NOTE: We are no longer selling books. They may be donated directly to the Croton Free Library. We cannot accept clothing, jewelry, handbags, footwear until after JuneFest. We cannot store it.
We have Area Chairs who have graciously volunteered to lead the efforts of our many and varied Junefest areas. Please reach out to them if you think you want too learn what their area is about or if you want to volunteer to help.
- Children’s Games & Facepainting – Sign up to volunteer: click here. Erik Thielking, 347-865-779, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gourmet Food – Sign up to donate food and volunteer: click here. Denise Bessette, 914-736-3467, email@example.com, Becky Haynes, 914-419-2751, firstname.lastname@example.org Ingrid Ross, 914-406-5190, Ingross23@gmail.com
- Music & Face Painting Loren & Jeff Zack, 914-962-1254, 914-309-9605, email@example.com
- Pub – Sign up to volunteer: click here. Geoff Haynes, 914-373-9498, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Grill – Sign up to volunteer: click here. Ed Godek, 914-271-0843, email@example.com
- Plants – Sign up to volunteer: click here. Marion Callis, 860-450-6445, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tim Hoffman, 914-923-0364, email@example.com
- Baked Goods – Sign up to volunteer: click here. Beth Marchant, 914-827-9635, firstname.lastname@example.org, Gwen Kaebnick, 914-827-9386, email@example.com It’s not too early to bake and freeze your contributions to the St. A’s Junefest baked goods booth. Due to pre-approval of our menu with the Health Department, we need particular items and hope you can help us out: cookies (chocolate chip, oatmeal walnut, ginger) individually wrapped in groups of 3; bars (brownies, blondies, Rice Krispie treats) individually wrapped; cupcakes (can be delivered in a tray); banana bread (wrapped as a whole loaf). Please let us know what you are able to contribute for planning purposes. Thanks and happy baking!
- White Elephant Weekend – Sign up to volunteer: click here. Meaghan Shawcross, 914-960-8869, firstname.lastname@example.org